May 18, 2023
In this episode, we discuss the concept of thoughts and the power we choose to give them. And sometimes we make them VERY powerful. Dr. Ben Freakly shares his perspective on the subject from his extensive experience and knowledge base.
Dr. Ben Freakley is the CEO and founder of Ready|Set|Resilient, a coaching business that uses best practices in sport, performance, and counseling psychology to help individuals and teams achieve the greatness that exists inside all of us.
Ben brings over 20 years of experience coaching high performers and teams in sports, tactical, and business environments. Some highlights of Ben’s career include:
· Google Resilience Team – Subject Matter Expert
· Atlanta United (Major League Soccer) Mental Performance Coach
· Tampa Bay Rowdies (United Soccer League) Mental Performance Coach
· University of Health and Performance – Vice President of Performance and Well Being
· Toronto Blue Jays (Major League Baseball) Head of Mental Performance
· 75th Ranger Regiment (Special Operations Forces) Mental Performance Coach
· National Collegiate Athletics Association (NCAA) College Soccer Coach – 12 Seasons
· Tormenta FC (United Soccer League) First ever head coach & General Manager